Friday, October 29, 2010

How Much Sugar???

I love to cook,it relaxes me..and cooking makes me happy..like extremely happy...I remember standing beside my great-grandmother and grandmother when I was little watching them fix dinners and deserts and side dishes and all kinds of yummy in my tummy things....comfort food is what I like to call it.It's funny that the smell of food can snap you back in time. When I  have "yummy in my tummy moments" I can remember where I was at,what I was wearing and some memory of who was about and what was being said all plays out...talk about deja vu..lol... For me,food feeds not only your body but your soul as well....don't be afraid to try new things...create new dishes, make a simple recipe your own by adding or subtracting ingredients...Julia Child changed everything in the cooking world...she sure did it her way didn't she!!!. Remember "when the cook is happy,the food is happy". I love food and I love to eat which if I had my choice I would be a food critic..not to slander any ones cooking but just so I could eat...I'm not starving or anything but I just love to eat.I have recently signed up on All Recipe.com and created a virtual recipe box..to date it holds 500 recipes..it's simple..you find what you like,hit add to my recipe box and "bam bam turkey and ham", it saves it for you and you can even choose what to put it under...print it out and ect.... remember that Julia,Emril,Paula and ect.. wasn't always"Julia,Emril,Paula....ect"..they all had to start somewhere...so do I believe anyone can cook?, YES I DO..so go..create...dance and sing while you do it....Bon Appetit my darling!!!.

 Until next time,hugs,smiles and best wishes!!!!

  ScoobyDoo :)

No comments: