Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm no movie critic but i am a movie junkie!!!

I am a hopeless romantic,even though i despise the word LOVE,..unless it is used towards a child or a family member. Love can mean so many different things but when used in a relationship that got me thinking what some of my favorite romantic movies...Here is my list...1) Pride & Prejudice 2) The Time Traveler's Wife* 3) I Hate Valentine's Day 4) Robin Hood 5) First Knight* 6) How to Loose A Guy In 10 Days 7) My Best Friend's Wedding* 8) Runaway Bride 9) The Wedding singer 10) 50 First Dates* 11)Legends of the Fall 12) The Wedding Planner* 13) Overboard* 14) Somethings' Gotta Give 15) Dracula* 16) Walk The Line *18) Casablanca 19) The Sound Of Music 20) Romeo & Juliet* 21) Moulin Rouge* 22) What Women Want 23) While You Were Sleeping* 24) The American President* 25) The Notebook* 26) Sweet Home Alabama* 27) Pretty Women 28) Hope Floats* 29) Shakespeare in Love* 30) The Illusionist* 31) Sense & Sensibility 32) Pearl Harbor 33) P.S. I Love You *
34) Twilight sagas**.35) When In Rome*****.. There you go....in no set order and I'm sure I am forgetting a bunch more movies but you get the jist and maybe now you know a little bit more about me...So enjoy!!!   (*)= my favorites..

Until next time poppet...hugs.smiles and best wishes!!!!!

 ScoobyDoo :)

No comments: