Thursday, October 21, 2010

Music...Saves my soul..

Good Morning beautiful souls of the world!! Today's topic is about MUSIC..( la la la la la la la).For me music plays a huge role in my life..I am a music junkie...I listen to any and everything!..I'm what you call eclectic.I like it all from jazz to classical to hip hop to the oldies and back.Everyone and everything on this planet dances to their own music, if you don't believe me then take a look around. Humans dance and sing, we compose melodies and lyrics to express how we emotionally feel, animals sing or dance or move about in ways to attract a mate and nature dances in the wind and rain and seasons.I always have said to anyone who will listen long enough"to listen to what moves your soul"(good advice hu?..lol).If I had to compose a soundtrack and set it around my life I would be in trouble because I listen to everything, so picking out a set list of songs is extremely hard for me to do.For me, music really does save my soul.It makes me happy when I'm sad,it makes me see the beauty in the world around me.Bravo to the songwriters,musicians,singers and composers of the world!!!.If the world had no music it would be one colorless place,and that would be a devastating thing.Music is all about expressing our emotions,thoughts,ideas and views..so go ahead and write a song,compose a melody, learn to play an instrument. Music is as old as time its self which I think is a beautiful thing. So go ahead and blast the stereo up, makes some noise...!!!!!!! throw caution to the wind and remember..."Listen to what moves your soul"..

Until next time....hugs,smiles and best wishes!!!!

 ScoobyDoo

No comments: