Tuesday, January 8, 2013

back in the groove

wow, reading my other posts that I had forgotten I had written either makes me feel kinda smart or like i need therapy..but that's the beautiful thing about blogging .I can write what I'm feeling at the time... I can not believe it has been over 2 years since my last post.. allot has happened and changed. not only in the world but with me as well...my kiddos have gotten older and i have acquired a few laugh lines(beautiful laugh lines)..I have lost my cousin who was like a brother to me to cancer/ I have changed and grown as a person and moved to the great state of MN. I write for myself..no one else..if someone happens to read this then you have insight about me as a person..my feelings thoughts and etc.. I have become interested in homesteading even more and prepping( water,food,medical supplies etc..) which is always good.. I started to pick up learning Italian and now am moving on to ASL(american sign language).. fascinating to me to be able to talk with your hands and communicate with those who cant hear or speak or both . learning how to make home made everything(thank you GOOGLE)..and just trying to find my place in this crazy world.. I also am learning to sew(machine) and am really liking it..useful to know how to make clothes.. I cant wait for spring..I am planning a huge garden this year and am so anxious to get it going...My dream place would be in the country...unspoiled land....a few acres...a garden,greenhouse,livestock......"Mr.Sandman, bring me a dream"..lol.. So my adventure into the dating world was an epic fail...big surprise ..where are all the good guys at..who like to homestead?..uggghh...is there some homestead dating site that im missing?..but to my luck the majority of them could not be so nice....oh well...I am thinking about homeschooling my kiddos..I was home-schooled so its a debate..pros and cons with everything in today's world...

until next time love,

 hugs,smiles and best wishes <3

ScoobyDoo

No comments: